LOVING LYELL










Beautifully shot images and my kind of interiors had me browsing Lyell for a good while today. If you visit the site it's well worth while having a look at the past looks, where I found the above images in the Fall 2006 section. The shots had me e-window shopping and thinking where I'd squeeze it all, in my increasingly crowded flat.

FEEDBACK: On my attempt to compile a list of thrift and second hand stores in Durbs, news is that I spent a bit of time thinking about how to put it together, and gathering addresses, hours places are open etcetera, and have roped "Queen of the Thrift", my colleague and pal Jen to help me out. Which is great news as she's highly experienced in the field and will undoubtedly have all lady readers raring to go with all her inside info.

1 comment:

Denise Kiggan said...

Great! I am looking forward to the list!