THE FIRST BLOG I LOVED







A little extract from one of Jamie's posts.

An idea first born


If it were up to me, I’d rather the winter sun set without clouds. Just the golden rim of the earth, the inked velvet of the stars. I appreciate the honesty of it. Bare, open, like winter itself. A kiss to the fingertips; a sigh, then another; the first heady draught of sleep.
I think one of the hardest things to do as a blogger must be to write about another blogger, especially one more adept at putting down in a few words what others struggle with for hours. Reading Jamies blog is to climb inside her head and sit and listen.....beyond distraction. Like a child in a library, the reader unfolding a world of words, the child hanging on every syllable, then lingering .....hoping for another. In my opinion Jamie is far more a story-teller than a writer, and if one day, when her debut novel gets published, it'll be a great day.

Oh yes Jamie's also skilled as a photographer like not many people I know.

No comments: