FISH HOEK THRIFT STORE FIND












We visited the Cape a year or two ago as a family. We managed to hook my aunts car for our time down there which was great. As the spot we stayed in was in Simonskloof we spent most of our time, traipsing around Kalk Bay, Simonstown, Fish Hoek, Kommetjie and Scarborough. My father however was far more interested in hitting every little antique, thrift or second store in every town. I didn't mind so much as I'm into that sort of thing but the women weren't so pleased, preferring shopping over scrounging dusty corners for treasures. These are only about half of them but I picked up a pack of these 7.5 cm x 5.5 cm cigarette cards for real cheap. I love the way they look and think I'll blow one or two up one day and frame them. Just need my own spot. oh, and full credit to anyone who can say that title three times fast. Go!

3 comments:

maaike00 said...

beautiful

JP.Brouard said...

Danke :)

Warwick said...

Those are so great! I want to find treasures like that.