CJ O'NEILL





I think part of why I love antiques and anything old or from years gone by is that I'm fascinated by the history of things. I love wondering while holding something old about the path it took through time to arrive where it is now, in my hands. So needless to say I love this tableware range by CJ O'Neill she's aptly named "New Heirlooms". The range consists of one-off pieces collected from charity and thrift stores which are lovingly given a make-over by adding hand-cut and printed patterns, thus continuing the story of their "life" and not leaving them forgotten on a shelf somewhere. On the same page is another tableware range that caught my eye. Different to the previous range but also consisting of one-off pieces the range is titled "Feeding Desire" and consists of thrift store finds that have had words and sentences water-jet cut and laser marked into them.

No comments: