BUCKET LIST BEACHES








My hometown Durban has had some miserable weather lately. All the cold, wind and rain has had me yearning for warmer climes, so I compiled a list of salt water and fresh water beaches to see before I die. Each choice has a reason behind it, some personal and some frivolous. Some may not have the hugest beaches, so I've taken a little artistic licence if you will. If I missed any that should definitely be here, let me know.

From top left: 1. Krka National Park, Croatia 2. Blue Hole, Belize 3. Bora Bora, Polynesia 4. Mambo Island, Malawi 5. San Blas Island, Panama 6. Boulders Beach, South Africa 7. Noordhoek Beach, South Africa 8. Phak Nam Bay, Thailand 9. Ipanema Beach, Brazil 10. Durdle Door, United Kingdom 11. Manly Beach, Australia 12. Algarve, Portugal

1 comment:

elissa @ faucethead said...

this list is amazing! i would love to visit any of those places.