OH MY GOODNESS




My favourite meal of the day is breakfast...by a long shot. Dinner's great, but to come up with a really great breakfast seems somehow more of a challenge. Personally, I tend to lean towards the standard two toasts, muesli and yoghurt routine. If I'm in a hurry it's just the two toasts...peanut butter and jam. It's driving me nuts. It's my favourite meal of the day after all. So I have every intention of buying ramekins... ( yes that's something used in the kitchen...No, I don't yet know quite what they are ) and whipping up these recipes as found on live and enliven but originally posted on what katie ate. I cannot however record this event, as I'm bound to seem freakish when I go on for way to long about the subtle texture of a cheese or the nuances of choosing basil over chives...like I'm doing right now. Weirdo...so this morning I'm settling for a breakfast in pita.

5 comments:

Emma-Jane said...

I'm obsessed with this blog.. the food. the photography! I tried to make a recipe off her site and it looked so crap compared to hers.. flip.

Hey Sweetie! said...

This is seriously droolworthy! Doesn't help that I just ate a bowl of bran flakes either.

lalabug said...

oh yum!! I have actually made this, and it was flippin' amazing! used cream, basil pesto & bacon bits. So worth the purchase of said ramekins.

I'm getting hungry now.

Lauren Setterberg said...

YUM YUM YUM! Cant beat a good eggs and bacy!

Fathima said...

I've been meaning to get me some ramekins, too! For the soul purpose of making these little pudding things that are like cake on the outside with a liquid choc centre, mmmm :)