FEAR.LESS - LOCAL COLLABORATION


It's been a while since I've had a chance to sit down, clear my head and put up some quality content. I've been finding loads of great stuff to post, but what's a blog if it doesn't have a fair amount of opinion on what you're posting. As much as I love tumblr, I don't want this to be my tumblr. I want discussion and discourse, opinion and feedback. Engaging stuff. To kick off what might still be a sporadic bout of posting here's a look-see at some talented local team-effort stuff. Daniel Ting Chong and Jordan Metcalf collaborated to produce a series of artworks commenting on our collective paranoia and fear of crime in a South African context. You can read and see more about the project and their motivation for it, here on the BehanceNetwork or click on their names to be taken through to their individual sites. Great to be back.

2 comments:

casey_julia said...

Clever.

Unknown said...

I really dig your blog JP!! good going.