JAMES VICTORE INTERVIEW




I first saw James Victore's work in my third year of studying Graphic Design. We had a great lecturer who was not only cool but fully informed and on the money when it came to contemporary culture, branding and trends. Part of our syllabus was an anti-branding campaign for Amnesty International. Part of our reference base were a few of Victore's posters. Oddly enough I never took note of who designed the posters but merely admired them for their striking visuals. Then this morning my mate Wok ( Thanks Wok ) sent me an interview he found on the99cpercent.com with the man himself. Victore's new book which you can order on amazon.com looks set to be a much sought after addition to every designers library. All pics are Victore's and were nicked off coolhunting.com.

No comments: