DELHI DAILY AND OTHER NEWS...

Here's a little sneak peek of some of the other stuff I've been up to. For those that don't have an iPhone you can keep track of all my recent Instagram snaps on my tumblr http://eyecandyblog.tumblr.com/ They may not be the greatest of shots but I like them as they allow me to show family and friends back home a glimpse of what I'm seeing day to day. For example... India has this love affair with hand-drawn type. I've seen some truly beautiful work since I've been here, so keep a lookout for a post purely based on that. I have however been having major issues with Airtel sim card so thinking of swapping over to Vodafone. Hoping it all sorts itself out soon so I can resume taking pics.



Another little thing I've been thinking about is shooting a serie of portraits of these kids at this learning centre the church runs. For these kids this is the only schooling they receive, so naturally there's no class photo day with the joy of getting their very own individual photo. Thought it would be awesome to print out one for each of them as a sort of farewell gift. They're honestly some of the most endearing kids I've ever met. Love the camera too... sometimes a little too much :)




Lastly I'm hoping to shoot a series of feral dogs in Delhi. Hundreds roam the city and in spite of frequent mange and a guaranteed lack of vaccinations I'm drawn to them.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

So rad man!

coelho said...

Travel safe-enjoying seeing all your pics

Genevieve said...

beautiful pics JP! The dog situation always makes trips to India so sad :(

Melody Seal said...

Beautiful photos.. You are a traveling artist too :) Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!