BERNHARD LANG PHOTOGRAPHY






Hello all. Work's been manic so I needed a little recharge sesh. It's good to take time off. My mates and I took a weekend break up the coast to Westbrook. Not too far from Durban, but faraway enough. The weather's improved as well. It was great to have a change of scenery. No TV, no internet...just the guys, some"braaivleis" and a deck of cards for the obligatory poker challenge. Anyway, first day back and I found these great aerial shots by Bernhard Lang. They're getting me amped for warmer days, hitting the dam and doing as little as possible. Found via orange juice etc which is a great blog by the way. and jam-packed with feel good images and posts.

4 comments:

Elias said...

Thanks for the nice words JP. I'm really enjoying digging through your blog right now too. Nicely done :)

JP.Brouard said...

It's a pleasure. Always great to discover a great new blog.

sim and gary said...

Super-cool shots! Not for the feint hearted :)

Jennifer Young said...

so. good. i wish i had the view on a regular basis...
j.